PMI Clinic for Babies and Toddlers
- Your local “Centre Medico Social” will also tell you where to find your nearest “Protection Maternelle & Infantile” (PMI).
- The PMI is usually open a couple of mornings a week in each town or village and is basically the French equivalent to a baby and toddler drop-in clinic.
- You can get your baby weighed and checked by a paediatric nurse and, when they are on duty at the centre, a doctor.
- You can also have your child’s vaccinations done here.
- Everything at the PMI is free of charge.
- List of centres in Haute Garonne can be found here (last updated: 31 Jan 2014): http://allopmi.fr/haute-garonne-31/