How to join Tots & Co.
Tots & Co is a non-profit association. The annual membership is 25€ (that's just 2 Euros per month) and is for the full year starting September 2023-August 2024. This covers our running costs (supplies like toys & instruments, birthday books, insurance, bank & website fees), but also helps to subsidise meet-ups (summer family farm visit) and events like our Christmas meal out and Easter egg hunt.
2023-24 Membership Fee Overview:
- 25€ for full year 1st September 2023 - 31st August 2024
- 15€ for 2023 Tots and Co summer members joining for the full year 1st September 2023 - 31st August 2024
- 10€ working moms’ membership (upon approval by the Membership Coordinator; only for members who are working full-time and are unable to attend most daytime meetups held on weekdays due to professional (work) commitments OR members who only have school-aged kids.)
*Membership fee is per family and is subject to ratification at the September 2022 AGM. It is unlikely to change, but you will be informed of any adjustment that needs to be made.
Why don't you swing by for a trial session or two? (Tuesday Tunes or Bumpstobabies meet-ups). If interested, please email us email@example.com so that we can look out for you and keep you posted on any updates.
We are a volunteer run organisation, and we count on our members to help set up by unboxing toys, instruments, play mats and/or help with refreshments/snacks as well as clean up at our meet ups when possible.
We are also always looking for more volunteers ...
- so if you are an engaging storyteller, like to craft or dance/exercise or you have fun singing some English or French tunes - why not try hosting a Tuesday Tunes or Friday Fun session?
- If organising events, coordinating people or balancing budgets is your thing - why not join the Tots & Co committee?
- Maybe you are a social butterfly and love meeting new people? Local group or events coordinator and hosting coffee mornings/breakfast club could be your thing!
Download your membership form here
Feel free to ask us any questions you may have:
We look forward to hearing from you,
Tots & Co
* Note: you must already be a member to attend subsidised Events, as well as regular Baby Tots & Toddler Tots and Local meets.